AVANERO Prensal Blanc 2018

Straw yellow with greenish sparkles, clean and bright.

Category:

I.G.P. MALLORCA

ELABORATION

Varietals:

100% Prensal Blanc
Approximate production:

980 bottles 75 cl.
Alcohol grade:

12.5% ​​Vol.

The style of this wine is perhaps the most personal of our Winery, due to its atypicality, it is a wine that is born free of any established commitment in which the only condition is that it be different, special, unique and hardly repeatable.

Wine from a single plot and a single variety.

This AVANERO Prensal Blanc 2018, is born from our low-yield vineyard on Plot 46 of the “Finca Es Pla” just one hectare that gives us a Prensal Blanc of great concentration that we take advantage of to partially ferment in 60% barrels and breed for space of 6 months in it, the remaining 40% is fermented in stainless steel and its lees are subsequently worked to provide greater complexity. Once the two elaborations are assembled and after a light filtering, it goes to the bottle.

TASTING

Straw yellow with greenish sparkles, clean and bright. Aromatically intense with hints of white fruits (blanquilla pear, vine peach) with a very good persistence in the memory.
Mouth of attack friendly and fruity with a high intensity and frank. The passage through the mouth is intense with a perfect balance between body and acidity that invites a second drink, a good intensity aftertaste with good persistence.

SERVICE TEMPERATURE: Environment at 8ºC
GASTRONOMY:

Grilled fish and baked white meat
CONSUMPTION:

2019-2025